8/26/15 – DO NOW – The definition of “netiquette” is rules of proper behavior on the Internet (basically how to act on in the digital world).
Provide one example of netiquette, remember to use proper grammar etc…
I CAN examine (look at; inspect) Word tools & utilize (put to use) insert, format, resize, pictures, text boxes, & WordArt to create (put together) a Name tag.
1. Follow this document as a class over the next several days to complete the Nametag Assignment.
2. When you have finished and saved your completed name tag into your 7thGradeCS folder, you will need to put a copy in the shared drive.
3, TO put it on the shared drive… Click FILE -> SAVE AS -> BROWSE -> Computer -> RFBMS Public Data-> Chiaramonte -> Class Period then click SAVE.
4. Make sure you have completed ALL of the Do Now’s for this week.
5. Scroll down on this blog and makes sure you are caught up on everything we have done to this point. Also make sure your assignments are turned into the correct places.
6. When you are done: Begin working on http://www.codeavengers.com/
You can sign up using your 19#. Scroll down and do the Python Free Lessons first.
I CAN visualize (imagine; think about) the purpose of a website and examine (look at; inspect) several examples of quality web design.
I CAN read and analyze (break apart; study the pieces) the rubric for my website project.
UPDATE!! We can layout pictures and “webdesign” in Google Slides then insert a screenshot into your website.
Create a website using Google Sites. Use this tutorial to begin: Sites tutorials.
Click here Google Sites to get to Sites;
Must Have Pages (requirements):
- Homepage (What is your website about)
- About Me (About you)
- Projects (Add some hyperlinks to your favorite websites)
- Digital Citizenship (Find some good sources on the web that covers DC)
- Feedback (Create a Google Form for readers to give you feedback)
- Reflection (Express how difficult the process of designing a website was)
Here is the Rubric for how you will be graded.
You will keep your site updated throughout the course posting updates as we complete projects.