8/24/15 – DO NOW: The definition of “bookmark” is to save the URL of a Web page for easy access in the future.
Copy and paste one of your favorite bookmarks.
I CAN . . . examine (look at; inspect) Google images & sort (group; classify) the settings in order to find non-copyrighted images.
1. Go over searching images and use without copyrighting. Using the proper tools and settings:
2. Go over where and how to save pictures and name files.
3. Follow this document as a class over the next several days to complete the Nametag Assignment.
4. When you are done, save it to Public Data->Chiaramonte->Class Period Folder.
I CAN visualize (imagine; think about) the purpose of a website and examine (look at; inspect) several examples of quality web design.
I CAN read and analyze (break apart; study the pieces) the rubric for my website project.
Here are some examples:
Create a website using Google Sites. Use this tutorial to begin: Sites tutorials.
Click here Google Sites to begin.
Things to consider:
1. Who is my audience?
2. What style of writing should I use?
3. What images should I use?
4. What fonts should I use?
5. How much writing should I do?
Must Have Pages (requirements):
- About Me
- Digital Citizenship
- Feedback Form for Readers
- Reflection on the Process
Here is the Rubric for how you will be graded.
You will keep your site updated throughout the course posting updates as we complete projects.