8th Grade: Globaloria &/or Code.org (Password on the left side of board)
4/16/15 – Do Now – “Download” – to copy data or programs from one source to another.
Using the definition above provide an example of download. Here is my example: “I copied the program Minecraft from my jump drive and downloaded it to the class computers
I CAN. . . demonstrate (show; make plain) my understanding of basic tools in Flash Professional and sequence (put in order; put in a series) of code using ActionScript 3.0.
I CAN…visualize (imagine) a clear path for a process, then organize (put in order; arrange) block commands in a program on Code.org.
2. Complete the Python course in CodeCademy. Click sign up (with Google +) to save your progress.
7th Grade See Below – Repeaters: Work on Kodu
4/16/15 – DO NOW – “flash drive” – a portable data storage device.
Why would a flash drive be helpful to own and keep with you throughout your day at school and home?
I CAN decode (make out; break apart) the instructions and reproduce (copy; repeat) the examples in the tutorials for my 2-D Game Character and demonstrate (show; make plain) my understanding of basic tools in Flash Professional and sequence (put in order; put in a series) of code using ActionScript 3.0.
1. Work on completing the 2-D Character Design in Adobe Flash. You should finish TODAY!
2. Once you have completed the 2-D Character Design and saved it to your Computer Science folder begin working on “Animating Your Name”. Click sign up (click with Google +) to save your progress.
3. After that complete “About You”
4. Then “Sun, Earth, & Code”