8th Grade – Check your Files
3/20/25 – Do Now – The definition of “database” is an organized collection of information. What purpose then, does a database have?
I CAN revise (change; alter) my files and folder on the hard-drive and demonstrate (show; make plain) my ability to organize (put in order; arrange) electronic files & folders for maximum efficiency.
Today, I want you to look at the Computer Science Drive Q: &/or the Public Data Drive. We are going to clean up these files and make sure nothing gets lost. Find your Globaloria files and put the most current ones on the Computer Science Drive Q: in side of a folder with your name on it in your class folder. I’m backing up and deleting everything that is not organized into a folder with your name on it today. We will look at this on the board together.
Then you can play MinecraftEdu or work on your game or something else if you would like.
7th Grade: Repeating students work on Kodu
3/20/15 – DO NOW: The “Internet” is a global network of networks linked together in order to share information.
Using a complete sentence provide at least two examples of how you have used the Internet to share information.
I CAN examine (look at; inspect) Word tools & utilize (put to use) insert, format, resize, pictures, text boxes, & WordArt to create a Name tag.
1. Finish your name tag today: Nametag Assignment
2. When you have finished and saved your completed name tag into your Computer Science 7 folder, you need to put a copy in the shared drive.
3. To do that, first copy your file (Right click on it and select copy)
4. To save in Shared Drive …go to Computer -> Public Data Drive-> Chiaramonte -> Class Period then Right click on the folder and select paste.
5. Now open the folder and confirm that yours is in there.
6. Make sure you have completed ALL of the Do Now’s for this week.
When you are done: Begin working on Code Avengers When you sign-up. Click Sign in with G+