1/7/15 – DO NOW: A “search engine” is software that uses keywords or phrases to locate information from Web sites.
List at least 3 search engines you know of. Hint: We will use a very well known one today.
I CAN . . . examine (look at; inspect) Google images & sort (group; classify) the settings in order to find non-copyrighted images.
1. Think about what would happen if we had a search engine of this class for the Bingo Mixer we did yesterday, discussion after.
2. Go over searching images and use without copyrighting. USing the proper tools and settings:
3. Go over where and how to save pictures and name files.
4. Follow this document as a class over the next several days to complete the Nametag Assignment.
5. After saving to Public Data->Chiaramonte->Class Period Folder. Begin block programming: https://www.madewithcode.com/projects